Bangladesh University of Business & Technology (BUBT) started publishing the academic journal entitled BUBT Journal (ISSN: 2072-7542) from 2008 incorporating research articles of the faculty members of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Faculty of Business, Faculty of Engineering & Applied Sciences and Faculty of Social Sciences. The Journal is open for all contributors irrespective of their affiliation. The Call for Papers is made in August and the articles are received within a month. After the preliminary selections by the committee, articles are sent to the reviewers.
BUBT organizes Intensive Training Program on Advanced Research Methodology (ITPRM) which is three-month long advanced research methodology training for the faculty members of BUBT. Besides, workshops and seminars are arranged by the various departments of BUBT on a regular basis. A Newsletter is published on a half-yearly basis reflecting the activities of BUBT.
The students of EEE Department participated in different national and International Robotics Competition under the banner of BUBT and brought name and fame for BUBT by securing First, Second and Third positions in different events.
Besides, research contributions of EEE faculty members and students are frequently published in national and international journals and conference proceedings. For the detail of publications for individual faculty members, please visit the EEE, BUBT website: https://www.bubt.edu.bd/department/information/eee
Professor and Chairman
- M.A. Mahfuz, M. A. Hossain, E. Haque, N. H. Hai, Y. Namihira, and F. Ahmed “Dual-Core Photonic Crystal Fiber-Based Plasmonic RI Sensor in the Visible to Near-IR Operating Band”, pp.7692-7700, vol.20, no.14, IEEE Sensors Journal, March 2020.
- M.A. Mahfuz, M. A. Hossain, E. Haque, N. H. Hai, Y. Namihira, and F. Ahmed “A bimetallic coated low propagation loss photonic crystal fiber based plasmonic refractive index sensor” Sensors Journal, Section: Optical Sensors, Special Issue: Optical Fiber Biosensors, pp.3794, vol.19, no.17, September 2019. See more.
Dr. Shamsul Arefin
- Md. Shamsul Arefin, Nasser K. Awad, Chandra Prakash Rathore, Anupam Shukla, Yosry S. Morsi, Ventricular Assist Device and Its Necessity for Elderly Population, Optimizing Assistive Technologies for Aging Populations, Chapter 12, 2015
- Yos S. Morsi, Amal Ahmed Owida, Hung Do, Md. Shamsul Arefin, Xungai Wang, Graft–Artery Junctions: Design Optimization and CAD Development, Computer-Aided Tissue Engineering, Methods in Molecular Biology, Volume 868, 2012, pp 269-287. DOI: 10.1007/978-1-61779-764-4_16. See more
- M.J.Ferdous, Z. Alam, R. K. Khan, S. M. Iqubal, A. Islam, M. A. Rahman and Aleya Begum, “Internal radiation monitoring of occupational staff in nuclear medicine facility”, Bangladesh Journal of Medical Physics, pp-63-69,Vol. 5, No.1, 2012 (Bangladesh).
- Abu Jahid, Zahangir Alam, “Performance Analysis of DWDM System Considering the Effects of Cascaded Optical Amplifiers with Optimum Receiver Gain”, American Journal of Engineering Research (AJER)”, Volume-4, Issue-8, pp-01-08, 2015 (USA). See more.
- Shahajan Miah, Md. Hafijur Rahaman, Sudipta Saha, Md. Abu Taher Khan, Md. Aminul Islam, Md. Nurul Islam, Md. Khurshed Alam and M. Habibul Ahsan, “Study of the Internal Structure of Electronic Components RAM DDR-2 and Motherboard of Nokia- 3120 by Using Neutron Radiography Technique”, International Journal of Modern Engineering Research, (www.ijmer.com), Vol. 3, Issue. 6, Nov – Dec. 2013, pp-3429-3432, ISSN: 2249-6645.
- Md. Hafijur Rahaman, S.B.Faruque, Md. Abu Taher Khan, Shahajan Miah and Md. Aminul Islam” Comparison of General Relativity and Brans-Dicke Theory using Gravitomagnetic clock effect”, International Journal of Modern Engineering Research, (www.ijmer.com), Vol. 3, Issue. 6, Nov – Dec. 2013, pp-3517-520, ISSN: 2249-6645. See more.
Md. Alamgir Kabir
- Akter, N.; Afrin S., Hossion M. A.; Kabir, M. A.; Akter S.; Mahmood, Z. H.; “Evaluation of Majority Charge Carrier and Impurity Concentration Using Hot Probe Method for Mono Crystalline Silicon (100) Wafer”, International Journal of Advances in Material Science and Engineering (IJAMSE), vol. 4, no. 4, 2015.
- Kabir, M. A.; Nandy, T.; Haque, M. A.; Dutta, A.; Mahmood, Z. H.; “Performance Analysis of CNTFET and MOSFET focusing Channel Length, Carrier Mobility and Ballistic Conduction in High Speed Switching”, International Journal of Advances in Material Science and Engineering (IJAMSE), vol. 3, no. 3/4, 2014. See more.