There are provisions for allowing credit transfer students aiming BUBT degrees under the following terms and conditions.
- Transcripts from all previously attended institutions/universities must be submitted.
- Transfer students are expected to have at least CGPA of 2.50 for undergraduate and graduate programs on a 4.0 point scale in all university level courses to be considered for admission at BUBT.
- Only those courses where the grade of the student is B and above will be considered for credit transfer.
- Catalogs, official transcripts and testimonials from previously attended institution/university must be furnished with the application for admission.
- Equivalence of courses for each transferred student will be determined by the university.
- The residency requirement is that at least 60% of total credits along with internship/project of 3 to 4 credits for a degree must be earned at BUBT.